Monday 12 October 2009

The Reasoning...

So just an explanation as to why I chose these targets.

1. Play 25,000 Hands.

This is so I can see how many hands I can achieve in my first full month. To give me some guideline for the forthcoming months.

2. Get PTBB/Hour +8

Why?? Well it's obvious, this gives me a guideline to how much i'm making per hour, the higher it is, the more I make.

3. Get BR upto $500.

This is so I can play 100BB deep, I recently found an article on 'Bankroll Boosting' Cliccccckkk. Which entails me playing 50BB deep and getting my money in with the best, Have a look. I'd like to thank this article for getting me back into Poker. As soon as I hit $500, i'm going to seriously consider 100BB deep, but for now, I'll be playing with 50BB.

4. Play 100+ SnG's.

I've decided I don't play enough SnG's, Hence playing 100+ SnG's. I plan on starting from the very bottom! That's right, $1 SnG's, Why? Cause it's fun to start from the bottom and beat all the limits all the way comfortably to the top. I know 100 won't allow me to do that but it's a start.

5. $/Day upto $10+.

This is because the 'Bankroll Booster' requirement is to average $5/Day to make the $600 mark in 3 months. This was my initial drive to get back into Poker, I've played at 25NL for far to long now over the last 4 years but just haven't stuck to and I really want to get out of there and start playing Mid-Stakes games.

No comments:

Post a Comment